Friday, June 24, 2005

SIGNING OFF

I'm signing off this blog for the summer. For the next six weeks I'll be teaching/coordinating the Adult English Second Language Immersion Program at Bishop's University, Lennoxville, Quebec. This involves about 6 hours a day teaching from Sun. aft. to Fri. + extracurricular activities + course preparation etc. Totally hectic (a gruelling pace, in fact) but fun; this gig also enables me to live on a part-time salary through the year and get more WRITING done. During that time, I expect I'll be occasionally dropping in on others' blogs, posting comments, etc. After that I'll be going to cottage in Northern Quebec to cool out and lean out into the mysteries... there, there will be no internet access (thank goodness for that!). Expect postings here again in late August. Ciao for now, & fun in the sun, everyone...

2 comments: