Saturday, September 09, 2006

My humanity's in question

Got this hilarious message, replete with implications metaphysical and physical, in my Spam box:

The message you sent requires that you verify that you
are a real live human being and not a spam source.

To complete this verification, simply reply to this message and leave
the subject line intact

I guess spam sources are not real live human beings.

If you need a spam filter, by the way, Spam Bully does a great job of presorting your emails into folders entitled Inbox, Spam, Not Sure. (The vast majority of so-called spam I get, by the way, is stuff bounced back from filters because someone is using my website domain name as a bogus source .... making up addresses like xyzk@briancampbell.org to send out their junk )

------

No comments: